Pasadena City College Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pasadena-City-College-Pokemon-League/207114142660931?sk=info

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gym Leader Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dayserking
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dayserking

Gym Leader Bio Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader Bio   Gym Leader Bio EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Name: Santi Decunto

Date of Birth: September 10th, 1989

Type: DARK

Badge: Stygian Badge

Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon

HG-SS Friend Code: 1462 8533 7485
B&W Friend Code: 4512 9830 2647

Hey Guys, My name is Santi Decunto, Founder and last gym leader of the Pasadena City College Pokemon League.
I'm also the President of the Japanese Visual Animation Club at PCC, where most of you might know me from.
I have been interested and in love with Pokemon ever since the very beginning. I had Pokemon Red and Blue for the Gameboy back when I was 7 years old and from then, I've always wanted to be the very best trainer!
When Pokemon Gold and Silver came out, a big change happened in my type preference. The incorporation of 2 new types was already good enough, but when I discovered Dark types, it was if we were meant for each other. Ever since then I've dedicated myself to train all dark types and become the best Dark Trainer. As time went by, I learned all there was to know about breeding and how to come up with the absolute ultimate possible Pokemon, and from there, I started spreading my knowledge to my friends and pupils.
Training and breeding takes time and dedication, and my job is to teach everyone how to make that process easier and also how to open your mind in battle to accomplish new goals in the Pokemon world, for as it is seen, Pokemon just keep expanding more and more.

As for the difficulty of my challenge in this league, my years and years of training, research and experimenting has made me an extremely difficult opponent. My job here is to make your challenge a living hell experience. Just keep in mind, it's all in my best interest for you to become better and have fun, while learning new things and at the end of the day, you can ask me for anything regarding Pokemon, I will help you through anything I can!

As of my personality, I can be a little intimidating and can come off sarcastic and mean as well. Don't let this fool you though, I'm not a bad person and I didn't create this league to push you down. I have my soft spot as well, you just have to bear with me for a little bit until I get used to you xP
I oversee everything around the league, the challengers and the gym leaders, just like a Sheppard dog. If necessary, I will strike anyone that puts in danger my people, without hesitation.

If you have any more questions, you can always ask me, either here, or in person.

I look forward in battling you guys and see how good of trainers you all are! >=)

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739

Gym Leader Bio
Page 1 of 1