Pasadena City College Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pasadena-City-College-Pokemon-League/207114142660931?sk=info

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to start a league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dustslayer
Trainer
Trainer

how to start a league Empty
PostSubject: how to start a league   how to start a league EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 am

i thinking of starting a league... how do i get around doing that.... i dont mind challenge other leagues.. but need something a little closer to my house...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Shey Wang
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Andrew Shey Wang

how to start a league Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to start a league   how to start a league EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 am

Read this on Santi's page on facebook :

Well, in all technicality, creating a league for the video game is not easy, due to the fact that Pokemon doesn't really promote isolated leagues and tournaments for the video games themselves, reason for which this league in particular is ...more self managed than anything else. For the TCG it's different though, as you can sign up at pokemon.com and the process is much simpler and more mass exploited. In any case, if you were to do something like the PCC league, first thing is to find a big place with lots of traffic in which you can promote your league and start getting people to spread the word, such as your school or college, a public hang out place or something of the sort. If you have any specific questions, go ahead and PM me =)
Back to top Go down

how to start a league
Page 1 of 1