Pasadena City College Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pasadena-City-College-Pokemon-League/207114142660931?sk=info

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apply to become a gym leader here!

Go down 
+3
Pika Sheep's Zergling
WhiteCometX
Dayserking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayserking
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dayserking

Apply to become a gym leader here! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 am

**NOTE**
Before applying, please make sure to read and understand the conditions which are explained on the post 'How to become a gym leader' on this same forum.

To apply, please write your information as a post reply. Also, choose a type which you would be running for (please make sure it's not already taken by a current gym leader) and WHY you want to be a gym leader.

When an opening arises, we will be going through with the process with those who are consistent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
WhiteCometX
Steel Gym Leader
Steel Gym Leader
WhiteCometX

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 am

(You didn't put what other information you wanted)

Type: Steel
Reason: I already coach people anyways so I'd still do that and see all kinds of competition as well as provide a challenge to challengers that is both challenging and fun. Oh and of course to let people have a taste of the cold Steel.

Last edited by WhiteCometX on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteCometX
Pika Sheep's Zergling
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Pika Sheep's Zergling

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 am

Type: Electric

Reason: To have good competition, honor, and to help coach out people who needs them the most. Most of the time will
be having more experience of dealing with Pokemon types and moves, alongside with dealing with Pokemon Trainer.
Back to top Go down
dustslayer
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 am

type: steel

reason...steel is foucus in power and dexterity... among high defense... i used this in my main team that i battle with... and there shiny..............................................
Back to top Go down
KingKaiserMarowak
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
KingKaiserMarowak

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 pm

This is Freddy.

If I beat the league, I would like to become one when ever an opening occurs.

My choice in pokemon would either be one of Grass or Bug. Maybe even poison

I love forest types and I have been training really hard with my gen 5 Grass team.

I want to become a gym leader to have fun, battle all sorts of people and most of all, to help PCC Pokemon league become a stronger base for pokemon leagues all over the world :p
I can put up a strong fight and I think i can contribute very well to the league.

I find myself very respectful when it comes to battling and i will do my very best.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Shey Wang
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Andrew Shey Wang

PostSubject: Gym leader position for the 5th Generation League   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I want to apply for a gym leader position for Electric Type in the 5th Generation league. I would really love to battle different trainers and show them how amazing Electric Type Pokemon are! Being a veteran trainer since the first Red, Blue and Green (if America has it), I'm very experienced in competitive play and battle regularly on Pokemon Battle Revolution and GameFaqs Forums. Electric Types has always been underestimated for their weakness against Earthquake (an overused move), but the 5th Generation brought in some decent counter measures for Ground Types, and finally Zerkom, our only and most powerful UBER since Arceus. I am enticed javascript:emoticonp('bounce') to demonstrate the versatile strategies for Electric Pokemon if I'm able to earn the position as a Electric gym leader. I'm Currently on the 8th gym in the league and holds the only clean streak record from the first to 7th gym. I will consult with our League Leader Santi later for his approval after I challenge him. Really hope to see you guys in the 5th Generation league and I look forward to bring a lot of excitement with an Electric team that will keep every challenger thrilled through out their league experience. Be warned, you are in for a shock!
Back to top Go down
NO-Yoichi
Fighting Gym Leader
Fighting Gym Leader
NO-Yoichi

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 am

As you know, Santi, I want to become the Fighting Gym Leader.
Fighting types are very interesting Pokemon, I want to know about them all and be able to give challengers a good test so they can learn even more about them before continuing on with the league. As gym leader, I will support the league and with the utmost humility, carry on with extreme challenges for trainers.
Back to top Go down
Dayserking
Dayserking

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:54 am

Attention Gym Leader applicants:
A position has opened up! Testing shall be taking place all this week. Please see me for testing times as there will be limited number of testing times available. Here are the basic rules for the written exam:

The purpose of this exam is to put the overall knowledge of the gym leader candidates to the test. In terms of difficulty, questions you are expected to see in this test include everything from pokemon and attack types, all the way to competitive play scenarios.

All applicants will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. Once the 90 minutes are up, all exams will be taken and graded up to that point. Results will be given back the same day and determine whether the candidate proceeds to the second evaluation or not.

As the difficulty of the questions increases, the value in points increases. The final score will be determined in terms of percentage, proportional to the total points.
The passing score for this exam is 70% out of 100% and no curve applies; you get what you get.

You will be asked to answer multiple choice questions, fill in the blank, answer questions with a paragraph or illustrate a scenario, based on the instructions given.

Certain questions shall be referred to a specific generation of game (For Example: A question that applies only up to the point of generation 3) and the answer shall not be backed up by any further evidence in terms of following game generations. These questions shall be identified.

Subjective scoring applies to scenario questions and questions that require you to write a paragraph explaining a specific idea. Be as detailed and clear as possible to avoid losing points.

Any sort of dishonesty (Such as cheating, use of notes, etc) will automatically dismiss you from the exam and ban you from the league; disowning your right to reapply.

All electronic devices are to be turned OFF during the exam, however, DO BRING A CALCULATOR. You won't be allowed to use your phone or any other sort of electronic devices for calculator usage.

We gym leaders wish you all the best of luck. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to post the reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a gym leader here!   Apply to become a gym leader here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply to become a gym leader here!
Page 1 of 1