Pasadena City College Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pasadena-City-College-Pokemon-League/207114142660931?sk=info

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions!

Go down 
+6
ShigaKyou
DJMary
Pika Sheep's Zergling
TerranReaper
Dayserking
WhiteCometX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteCometX
Steel Gym Leader
Steel Gym Leader
WhiteCometX

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 am

Alright everyone introduce yourselves!

I am Kenny Kong. The guy some people knows of while others do not and is into a variety of different things and hobbies. You'll catch me playing various different games if you catch me on PCC Campus, which isn't hard to do. I am the King. Oh also there is only one........wait no nvm this isn't 5D's. I can also say I am the first person to gain victory against each of the 8 Gym Leaders of PCC and be entered into their very own Hall of Fame. Uhh yeah......

Last edited by WhiteCometX on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteCometX
Dayserking
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dayserking

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 am

For information about that gym leaders, refer to each individual gym for their Bio and their introduction. This thread will be non-gym leaders =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
TerranReaper
Rock Gym Leader
Rock Gym Leader
TerranReaper

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: waaaaa   Introductions! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 am

My name is Lynn, and i am an art major!! I love Pokémon lots and my favorite types are Dark, Rock, and Bug! Etoooo, I love Jrock and anime and everything,,,, I play video games like Brawl too!!! I has wi fi so y'all can play me :3
I'm going to become a spring Challenger, and hopefully beat the league without much trouble! My team was raised with love and brains!!
And I am single Wink
Haha just kidding! Well, kind of....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=743704688
Pika Sheep's Zergling
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Pika Sheep's Zergling

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 am

The name is Banh......Cecilia Banh. I have plenty of different nicknames since high school to college: Cherry, Strawberry, Shorty, Kirby, Ceci, Yellow Fox, China [[and the lists goes on]]. I happen to love pandas and sheep because I think they are amazingly cute. Pokemon type for me is electric. You can find it at the Gym leader section. My most favorite Pokemons of all are mareeps, flaffys, amphoros, and pikachus [[they are all traps]].I Play different variety of video games such as Dot Hack series, Pokemon, Halo: Reach, etc.
Back to top Go down
DJMary
Trainer
Trainer
DJMary

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: whassup people??   Introductions! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:58 am

I'm Mary, there's not much to me except that I love vulpix, am a film major and I'm also the Head Advisor of JVAC. Well, I'm sure there's MORE to me, but I'm really too tired to care right now so talk to me and well get to know each other Smile!!
PEACE flower
P.S. I'll gladly battle anyone for DERP battles (aka anything under 50).
Back to top Go down
ShigaKyou
Trainer
Trainer
ShigaKyou

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 am

Hey, the name's Piper!

I'm currently a freshman at PCC and want to major in Digital Media as a video editor or graphic designer. I just got back into the Pokemon games thanks to all my nerdy friends in JVAC. XD

I like most of the old school anime and manga, like the stories by Osamu Tezuka and Leiji Mastumoto.

As of now, my main party in Platinum Version are at level 50-ish. I just started playing it again after I lost it in my room about a year ago. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBoulder
Trainer
Trainer
TheBoulder

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

welcome aboard. if you need any help/tips raising your pokemon the league is at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
dustslayer
Trainer
Trainer

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 pm

hi my name is jose bessant, and ladies im a mix of too best thngs in the world lol..im not from pcc to be honest lol i go to mtsac...im a dental assistant in walnut and my major is in micro biology and health sciences.. i want to be hygentist...so im very percise at what i do...

i found out about this site from your member santi, your 8th gym leader, and ceci.. i met santi in randoms in the santa anita mall during a pokemon event that went on this weekend... he beat my whatever team, but that was for fun lol... i challenge him to my actual team that i raise and grown... he lost this match, that was a good match, which i like his sharpedo.... and that how i found out you guys....

i battle for fun or for really stratagies among pokemon you make... im not a breeder... i handle combat battling...im really good at what i do i believe in percise sequence in the battle...i believe that every pokemon is good for battle... and i am happy to tell you stratagies to type combat move and all...ive been playing the since the beginning...so im really a veteran lol

to reach me better would be on facebook.. type in my name jose bessant... and for the ladies im single lol....for now
Back to top Go down
oakbing
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
oakbing

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

Yawnz.... Hi, this is Leo, (Oakbing, Oakby, w/e.) ... uh... Communications major but actually focusing on advertising/ art so eh... anyways... been into pokemon but never really started to play competitively until last semester... anyways, took my time around the gyms and finally defeated the league last week of winter semester... yawnz... anyways, I love gardevoir... and even though I never use her anymore for battles she's still my favorite D:< ... uh... you'll find me sometimes in the CC building... doing nothing most likely but eh... I welcome any challenges from challengers... (Gym leaders as well... i guess) and if you need any help with your team or w/e ... i'd be happy to give you advice on them with the little knowledge i know about pokemon... hmmm... have fun with the league ;] u'll learn alot.... or not :\
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trainer
Trainer

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

Hello, my name is Chris Duncan, high school senior now, expecting to go to CSULB. I lost my Gen IV games when I would go on my travels from Ghana to California, so all I have is Gen V for now. My favorite pokemon are Ninetails and Victini. I believe that is all, can't wait to challenge everyone and become champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pasadena City College Pokemon League :: Challengers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: