Pasadena City College Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pasadena-City-College-Pokemon-League/207114142660931?sk=info

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*

Go down 
+4
Harvestfan
WhiteCometX
Dayserking
DJMary
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJMary
Trainer
Trainer
DJMary

Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* Empty
PostSubject: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 am

So, as most know I have an unhealthy obsession with vulpix the fire fox pokemon. So I was just curious, who is YOUR vulpix, hm? Please say which it is and why ^____^!!!
Back to top Go down
Dayserking
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dark Gym Leader / ADMINISTRATOR
Dayserking

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 am

Your Vulpix is my UMBREON! =D

I don't battle with it just because it's mah baby! :3
I've been obsessed with Umbreon ever since Gold and Silver, primarily because it was the most predominant Dark Type back in the day, and because it's the cutest bundle of darkness anyone can hope for =O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
WhiteCometX
Steel Gym Leader
Steel Gym Leader
WhiteCometX

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 am

Alright in terms of existing Pokemon, my Vulpix equivalent would be Jolteon lol. Jolteon because it's the fastest and one of the harder hitting of the Eevee evolutions. That and I've always seemingly evolved my Eevee to a Jolteon first in all the games I've gotten him in and he just grew to be one of my favorites as I used him.

Now in terms of anything even remotely Pokemon related, Vulteon (Angie's lovely creation of a Vulpix and Jolteon half-breed) would be my Vulpix XDDD. Why Vulteon? Simply because it's a mixture of Vulpix and Jolteon and can utilize both pokemon's move sets. It also has a very broken combination of stats between the 2 Pokemon lol. Obviously, Vulteon does not exist in actual game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteCometX
Harvestfan
Psychic Gym Leader
Psychic Gym Leader
Harvestfan

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 am

My Vulpix is my Mew. As soon as I saw Mew in the 1st pokemon movie I wanted it. It was so cute and put up a good fight against Mewtwo. I've waited many years trying to get my hands on a Mew. Then last year my wish came true. I loved it the moment I saw it. I hope that someone could finish Black or White quickly and then I could transfer that Mew to them. ...Then they'd trade it back to me so I could use it as a starter in a way. Of course I'd be very wary. If they dared try to run off with my Mew before trading it back then someone would get hurt... Ohoho! But yes I love Mew a lot. I'm so happy with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1702582/harvestfan
KingKaiserMarowak
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
KingKaiserMarowak

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 am

Hmmmmm
I have to say my vulpix would have to be

Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* Spr_3e_105_s

my little boner Smile

Yes so pro : DDDDDD

Crobat is a close second but cubone/marowak take the cake imo.
Back to top Go down
Pika Sheep's Zergling
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Pika Sheep's Zergling

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 am

Your Vulpix is like a my Typhlosion, Dragonair, Cresselia, Mareep evolution and a Pikachu. They are all just amazingly cute and a trap for trainers who like cute pokemons. *cough*Mary*cough*.

Last edited by PikaSheeps on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBoulder
Trainer
Trainer
TheBoulder

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Its a tie: Hippopotas and Teddiursa cause they both go RAWRZ!!

hippopotas because it is the cutest little hippo with a head bigger than its body and it evolves into this super beast that can survive almost anything.

and teddiursa because i have always had a thing for bears of different kinds and i think it looks cute and cuddly but i think it looks ugly when it evolves
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=14612119206739
ShigaKyou
Trainer
Trainer
ShigaKyou

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

My Vulpix is....

Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* Zoroark-animated-1

Plus I lol at the fact that Romi Paku is the voice (if you want to call it that) of Zoroark in movie 13. XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*   Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz* Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Vulpix *read description plz*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pasadena City College Pokemon League :: Miscellaneous :: Randomness-
Jump to: